Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Colour Diaries | Limited Collection Makeup Brushes

Welcome back lovely readers!

Welcome to the first of my new series of themed posts - The Colour Diaries - all based on beautiful things that I have bought, or already own, that I adore simply because of the colour, which to be honest, is pretty much everything in my home...

I'm starting this series with a beautiful spring product that I bought weeks and weeks ago, and have been waiting for new makeup to use.

Take a look at these stunning Limited Collection Makeup Brushes from Marks and Spencer:

Limited Collection Makeup Brushes




I think I was actually in there shopping for Mother's Day Flowers and these caught my eye and I just couldn't resist! I had to have one in every colour, and picked them specifically based on the colour of product they would be used for - is that a little too obsessive?! So the beautiful big fluffy pink brush is used for my palest powders and mineral foundations, the gorgeous lemon for my brightest pink blushes, the lilac for my bronzer and golden highlighters and the mint for my champagne coloured eye-shadow. Beautiful! I love how the ends of the yellow blush brush and gone all peachy, just delicious.

Not only are these brushes super stylish, pretty and just generally fabulous, they're also seriously good quality. I'm quite impressed with the coverage and application is always flawless. They're soft and easy to use, and (so far) not a single stray hair to be found.

When I bought these they were on offer, so I think for all 4 together is was a super bargain at just £16! All of these amazing brushes and more from the range can still be bought from M&S - Limited Collection Makeup Brushes.

Limited Collection Makeup Brushes

What are your favourite makeup brushes at the moment? Do you ever buy anything simply because of the colour? I'd love to hear from you!

Til next time, CH x

No comments:

Post a Comment