Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May Favourites

May was an incredibly busy month! Lots of wedmin to attend to as well as health and lifestyle changes. I had a huge number of favourites this month but I narrowed them down. 

First up is my new blender, without which I couldn't have embraced my new raw food, clean eating lifestyle.


Bathroom favourites this month include Good Things Five Minute Facial and Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask (firm new fave!), Soap and Glory 'The Firminator', Garnier Summer Body, Rimmel Sunshimmer and Ultimate Blends The Colour Illuminator.


Make-up favourites this month include MAC matte lipstick in Please Me, Carmex pomegranate lipbalm, Benefit Gimme Brow, Benefit Hoola and YSL Babydoll mascara.




Fashion favourites this month include my new sunny yellow Primark sandals and the comfiest pair of boy-fit jeans ever courtesy of H&M.




Foodie favourites this month definitely go to baked sweet potato with king prawn cocktail, avocado and olive salad, and avocado and peanut butter on gluten-free toast with chilli flakes. 



Last but not least, my most favourite thing of all this month has to be my new Hazelnut Coffee Yankee Candle. It's so delicious to light in the morning during breakfast, a real treat like walking right into a coffee shop. As you can see it's well used!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have a Bloglovin' button on the right hand side of my blog where you can follow :)

    ReplyDelete