Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wedmin

I'm super excited to go away on Monday. I am literally jumping up and down at the thought of seeing my Hannah! I've been very busy the past couple of days sorting out everything I need like tickets, transfers, Euros etc. so I've forgotten to wash all my lovely new clothes ready to take with me. Looks like tonight will be a laundry night with excited ironing in the morning! I need to pack too, and obviously my list from my last post has changed more than once. The weather forecast for Morzine is warm, bright and sunny. I'm dreaming of lazing by the river drinking wine at lunchtime... Maybe we could have a little 'pre' hen party celebration!

I've also been getting back in the 'wedmin' mood by finally deciding on favours, gifts for the kids, the menu and music choices. The music for the ceremony is very specific (to the second in some cases) so it's a tricky business. It's incredible how many people are actually involved in the planning and execution. On the day there'll be staff helping with all our little details to make it totally perfect, and I've heard the Chef adores making sweet treats... Hello! The countdown to trying on my dress has started. I haven't tried a single dress that actually fit me properly so I'm beyond excited for my very own masterpiece to arrive! My mum and I have been testing hair pieces and tiaras and things. So pretty, there's so much choice. I've finally managed to get all of the lads measurements for their suits so that's brilliant. Pretty much everything is sorted now! Just final cake design, waiting for RSVPs and final decisions with the venue regarding schedule, decoration etc. 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

I keep forgetting that we're going to Thailand on honeymoon too, something else to look forward to. My heart leaps inside my chest whenever I think about it - I'll me Mrs Holvast by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment