Monday, April 07, 2014

Packing for the Alps

This time next week I'll be somewhere in Switzerland, possibly crossing over into France, on my way to visit my best friend. I can't wait! A lot has happened while she's been working away and it's about time we had a proper catch up. She's actually coming home at the end of the month but spending some much needed time together in the gorgeous snowy alps was top of my list for destressing! I know she's been having a bit of a rough time too so this trip can't come soon enough. I've been told to bring my snow boots, but also a selection of summery clothes and SPF because it's been so sunny. So now I have the total dilemma of deciding what to take! It's a good job I've pre-paid for hold luggage. So far I have two pairs of boots, two pairs of leggings, four vests, two long sleeved t-shirts, one fluffy jumper and one light one, thermal socks, a pretty blue dress, a wool coat, snood and snow gloves. Then there's the cosmetics and make-up to go in... And of course I need to set some sort of duty-free budget. I'm currently on a spending ban for anything non-essential, but surely buying my bridal make-up at discount prices doesn't count? The Chanel counter is calling my name...

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you have a lovely time in Switzerland! :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete