Monday, April 28, 2014

Mini Haul - feelunique.com




Hooray my new little skincare kit has arrived! I've been desperate to try la Roche-Posay since my recent trip to France, the local ladies raved about it, and my lips have been suffering some severe chapping and sensitivity recently so a few Figs and Rouge goodies should sort them out.

I opted for Physiological Micellar Solution from La Roche-Posay to cleanse and remove make-up as well as Rosaliac UV Riche to work on the redness in my cheeks and jawline. I've heard the micellar liquid is a miracle cleansing product so I can't wait to try it! After a week or so I'll review the two products to let you know how I got on.




I've already had my new Figs and Rouge products out of the packaging and tested ( I couldn't resist!).


A delicious Rose Berry Lip Butter which has a subtle pink sheen, Coco Vanilla Balm which can be used on lips, cuticles and dry skin and is amazingly moisturising and long lasting, French Vanilla Lip Balm (which was a free gift) and Coco Rose Hand Cream. The hand cream absorbs really quickly and feels almost gel like at first, but dries to a soft cream that is non-greasy and smells incredible. I've been using the Coco Vanilla balm today to sooth my lips and so far so good!

I'm a huge fan of feelunique.com for discovering new brands and getting discount on my favourites. I got this haul with a wonderful 15% off so it all feels a little extra special.




No comments:

Post a Comment