Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Weekend

I've had the most wonderful weekend after returning from France! I was welcomed at the airport by two very excited boys ( one human, one canine ) and whisked off to a lovely family day in the sunshine. A long walk and fish and chips later I was ready for a cosy night in. Unfortunately yesterday saw my descent into post-travel flu. Banging head, sore throat, aches and pains. Bleurgh. My mum practically force-fed me beechams and I've been loading up ever since. I could barely get out of bed this morning but Nick brought me a lemsip and half a chocolate cookie to get me going. Hannah and I took Sully for a lovely walk on the beach to all get a bit of fresh air and I spent this afternoon at my mum's with the family enjoying Easter. The kiddy winks were playing all day, munching on eggs, chasing with the dog and looking forward to mum's delicious roast lamb. I just about managed to make it through the noise and mayhem with my bad head but came home and crashed. Sleep is the only relief for this kind of flu, but my blog has been beckoning! My little monster nephew, Alex, did some posing for me in his Grandpa's specs :)




Stay tuned for a full round up of my Alpine Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment