Monday, April 21, 2014

Duty-Free Haul

Obviously I couldn't go through Newcastle Airport without gracing the duty-free department, it would have been rude not to! I had been reliably informed that the weather in France was sunny enough for flip flops so I decided to get some new ones on the way instead of taking my raggy old ones. Once there, of course, I found a gorgeous new bag and set of beautiful pastel stacking rings that had my name on so I had to match the flip flops to those. I chose the most gorgeous lemon yellow cross body bag and floral leather sandals from Accessorize. I got a bit of a shock when I got to the till but went ahead anyway... I was going on holiday! Plus the leather sandals are so beautiful and will last for ages. 


I also treated myself to a brand new Lancome Lip Lover Ultimate Lip Perfector in Lip Lover.



(Before + After)

I adore this lip gloss. I keep calling it my new 'lipstick' because the texture is more of a cream than a gloss. It delivers long-lasting moisture with a punch of face brightening colour. It glides on easily and blends to a smooth, shiny finish. This is a peachy pink shade that suits my fair skin but looks equally good with a tan. I treated Hannah to one in Corail Cabriole, as well as Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep. Love my bestie.


No comments:

Post a Comment