Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Burberry Brit Rhythm

It's finally here! My beautiful new Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette!



I've been dying to get my hands on it as soon as I saw the ad campaign with Cara Delavigne AND Kate Moss! When I read that the new fragrance would be a heady mix of lavender, pink peppercorn and neroli with berry and musk notes I knew it was perfect for me. Boy I wasn't wrong! I simply adore this scent. It's soft and feminine but with a super modern, designer punch. When I first sprayed this it instantly reminded me of my favourite Chanel No19 Poudre (floral) but as it settles it's much lighter and and very clean. How is it that some fragrances just ooze glamour? Like they were made to adorn the crystal shelves of Selfridges beauty department, and worn by women who were made to stride those very halls? This is definitely one of those. It reminds me of long shopping trips in London with my Mum where every counter smelled better than the next. The lavender is prominent but not harsh or soapy, and it has an almost vanilla-like creaminess to it that makes it easy to wear both day and night. I bought it as part of a small online Boots haul and got a free hand-bag sized roll-on too, bonus! Now I can top up when I'm on the go. Unfortunately this is not the longest lasting fragrance, and I have found that at least one top-up is needed throughout the day. The bottle is stunning though, with an embossed Burberry Pattern and a sturdy square lid. I will definitely be buying this again, and probably the body products to go with it. Very happy with my new perfume!


No comments:

Post a Comment