Friday, March 21, 2014

A Bit of Batiste

I'm going to the hairdresser today YAY! It has to be one of my absolute favourite things to do. A sleek beautiful boutique, full of sleek beautiful people using beautiful tools and products to make their beautiful customers even more fabulous. Plus magazines and coffee and gossip - some kind of heaven, right? Right. I'm off out with the girls tonight and want to look my best so my hair demands the expertise I could never achieve on my own. Unfortunately my appointment is not until tea time so I had to quickly do something about my mane to get me through til then. And all rise please as I reach for... Batiste Dry Shampoo!


The ultimate hair saviour product. The original and still the best. Dull, lank, greasy or flat hair is instantly boosted, refreshed and cleaned. It covers roots, it adds volume, texture and it now comes in an array of delicious fragrances. My choice is Tropical for the holiday coconut smell.

This is what my hair looked like when I got up... Greasy and flat.

So I sprayed this magical product all over the front of my hairline and along my parting and then, the important bit, really worked it into my scalp. Massage it in with your fingertips targeting any particularly greasy areas or the top layers that are going to be visible when you're done styling. Then give it a good brush out to get rid of any residue. Your hair should be left soft and shiny, not powdery. For me it's an easy ponytail and ta dah! Lovely fresh hair.






No comments:

Post a Comment